$4.78 – $10.95
Aroma: Fresh, lemony, herbaceous
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Part Used: Leaf
Chemical Family: Monoterpenol
Cilantro is an excellent choice for meditation and yoga. This delightful oil has an uplifting slightly citrusy scent that can melt away anxiety and stress while clearing the mind -promoting introspection and the mind-body connection. This healthful oil is a friend to the digestive system, and through its antioxidant capabilities, it can aid in detoxification.
- Anxiety/Stress: Diffuse or apply topically to the bottoms of feet or reflex points.
- Detox: To aid in the removal of toxins, diffuse or dilute cilantro and apply topically to the affected body systems, bottoms of feet, or reflex points. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Headache: Apply topically to your temples and/or forehead and to the back of the neck to relieve pain and associated tension.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with a high-quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Add to salsa, or marinade to enhance the flavor of foods
Hazards: None known.
Regulatory Guidelines Has GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status.
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Coming soon. . .