$4.38 – $9.95
Aroma: Lemony, subtle wood undertones, green
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Part Used: Grass
Citronella is a common ingredient found in many different types of insect repellent. It has many different uses, such as in cleaning products, to help oily skin, and to reduce stress. Diffusing a couple drops can be quite relaxing, though it is very strong, so we recommend starting very small when you diffuse it for the first time. Many individuals find relief when using citronella as part of a massage to help relieve joint pain.
- Anxiety & Stress: – May have a calming influence on those who are stressed out or overworked.
- Cleansing: – Can be added as an effective part of an all-natural cleaning regimen.
- Insect Repellent: – Citronella is a common additive to many different types of insect repellent. Can be diffused or diluted and applied topically.
- Pain: May be added to a carrier or massage oil to help relieve pain, especially sore joints.
- Skin: Antibacterial and astringent, citronella can be a good choice to cleanse and care for oily skin
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
Hazards: Drug interaction; may contain methyleugenol; skin sensitization (low risk).
Cautions (oral): Drugs metabolized by CYP2B6
Dilute for topical application.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.