$5.58 – $12.95
Focus Pocus is great for students, high stress environments, and in circumstances where performance really matters. Anyone who needs to operate under pressure can benefit from Focus Pocus. It can be diffused to benefit an entire room, which is particularly helpful for family homework time or in the office. Or, a drop can be dripped onto the palms or tissue and the aroma can be inhaled; or it can be enjoyed right from the bottle. Focus Pocus can also be applied to the back, bottoms of feet, or to reflex points, temples or to wrists.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of:
Cedarwood, Atlas (Cedrus atlantica)
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides)
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Aids focus and performance
Country of Origin: See various oil product pages for country of origin.
- Apply 1-2 diluted drops onto neck, under nose, pulse points, reflex points, or abdomen
- Add a few diluted drops to a capsule and swallow
- Diffuse in room diffuser or nebulizer.
- Inhale from bottle directly or add 1-2 drops to a tissue and inhale.
- Add a drop to palms of hands and cover nose and mouth and inhale.
- Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapour for 5-10 minutes; the effect will be maximized by placing a towel over the head.
- For air spray, add 10-20 drops to water in a spray bottle and spritz in the air.
- Add 5-10 drops to an essential oil inhaler.
Cautions: Dilute with carrier oil to prevent skin irritation.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.