$4.38 – $9.95
Aroma: Fresh, Herbaceous, Floral
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Part Used: Leaves
Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) has a floral, sweet, somewhat citrusy aroma that many find uplifting and inspiring. It has been used to balance out the nervous system and uplift dark moods. Its stimulating pr/hoperties can help us move past feelings of insecurity, grief or defensiveness, encouraging a balanced, lifted perspective.
- Immunity: Try diffusing Palmarosa during cold and flu season to uplift the spirits while cleansing the air of harmful germs.
- Skin Care: With antifungal and antibacterial properties, Palmarosa is a good option for reducing acne and improving skin health.
- Muscle & Joint: Palmarosa can create a cooling sensation along with anti-inflammatory properties that can help ease pain in joints and muscles.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
(see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Hazards: Drug interaction; skin sensitization (low risk).
Cautions (oral): Drugs metabolized by CYP2B6
Maximum dermal use level: 6.5%
Although most people are not sensitive to Palmarosa, it is advisable to test a small area first. If sensitivity occurs, use a carrier oil to dilute. Do not use on mucous membranes.