$15.18 – $36.95
Aroma: Sweet, herbal, fruity
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Part Used: Flower
German Chamomile, (Matricaria chamomilla) can be diffused to reduce stress and create a calming, peaceful, and tranquil atmosphere. For those who suffer from insomnia, it can be diffused bedside to create a relaxing and quiet environment conducive to restful sleep. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for strained muscles and ligaments. German chamomile can also be utilized for wounds such as mild burns, cuts, insect bites, and properly diluted, can be used for children.
- Anxiety & Stress: Can quiet the nervous system and provide a tranquil, peaceful atmosphere that eases stress for children and adults.
- Cooling: Cooling sensations can provide relief from pain and excess heat.
- Emotional Wellness: Encourages emotional balance, is soothing, comforting, and can be useful for those experiencing grief.
- Insomnia: Relaxing, promotes peaceful rest in children and adults.
- Muscle: Powerful anti-inflammatory relief for sore muscles, tendons, or ligaments.
- Skin: Good to protect and soothe dry skin.
- Wounds:Helps heal rashes, insect bites, mild burns, sore joints, helpful for ligament injuries, properly diluted, can be used for children.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles for German Chamomile come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottles come in 4 ml and 10ml sizes, and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-2 diluted drops to capsule
Non-toxic, non-irritating unless oxidized. May interfere with, inhibit, or potentiate prescription medications such as antidepressants, codeine and tamoxifen, some metabolizing enzymes (CYP2D6), and others. Consult your healthcare provider before using.
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.