$4.38 – $27.92
Aroma: fresh, crisp, fruity
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Part Used: Peel
Origin: Dominican Republic
Wild orange has the most genuine real orange smell of all the orange family of oils. It is crisp, soothing, and delicious! This beloved and uplifting essential oil is soothing to raw emotions. Diffusing Orange is a wonderful way to deodorize the air, and makes a great addition to home and body cleansing blends.
- Anxiety and Stress: Wild Orange, with its uplifting, familiar, and refreshing scent, is a wonderful option for stress management and relaxation.
- Cleansing: For purifying home and body, Wild Orange offers a refreshing and practical choice.
- Depression: Uplifting and inspiring, diffuse around the home or office to dispel negativity.
- Insomnia: Diffusing Wild Orange bedside fills the room with its intimate, friendly aroma, while its sedative action encourages a restful sleep.
- Skin: Smoothing and enhancing for a beautiful, healthy complexion.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops to neck, abdomen or back to lift mood
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to freshen air
Smell directly from bottle
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Add to marinades, desserts, & drinks to enhance the flavor of foods
Cautions: Can cause skin sensitization if oil is oxidized
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Citrus oils are especially prone to oxidation. Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Coming soon. . .