$4.78 – $10.95
Aroma: Medicinal, herbaceous, sharp
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Parts Used: Leaves/Twigs
During cold and flu season, Cajeput is an excellent choice. Its antiviral, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties help protect against harmful germs. It can also be used to comfort sore throats and help clear congestion. This refreshing and rejuvenating oil can be diluted and massaged into muscles and joints made sore or stiff through overexertion, rheumatism or repetitive motions. For skin, try applying topically to promote healthy skin, comfort itchy bug bites, or to spot check acne.
- Seasonal Illness: Promotes healthy immune system, helpful for congestion, laryngitis and sore throats, aids in fighting cold and flu.
- Mood: Uplifting and fresh, cajeput has been used to improve mood.
- Skin: Comforting for itch, bug bites, eczema, psoriasis, acne.
- Sore Muscles: Can be massaged into sore muscles and joints.
- PMS: Apply to abdomen to help ease cramping.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
Cautions (dermal): Hypersensitive, diseased or damages skin, children under 2 years of age.
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.