Rhodiola is a useful herb for those who have a hard time maintaining top-notch performance or who are looking for something to help them manage stress, improve mood, and increase overall feelings of well-being. This valuable stress-fighting herb seems practically tailor-made to combat several of today’s most difficult issues, with stress being one of the most common and destructive difficulties we all face. Rhodiola is considered an adaptogenic herb, meaning it is categorized as a plant that can improve stress response and promote recovery from stress. This alone makes Rhodiola an extremely valuable herb in today’s stress-filled world, but Rhodiola has also been studied for a variety of additional uses.
- Rhodiola shows promise as an aid for depression, something so many people struggle to overcome.
- It has been shown to aid in physical performance and has promise as an aid to help fight obesity.
- In one study, Rhodiola increased cognitive performance as well as the stress response in highly stressful, anxiety-inducing situations, and in another, participants experienced similar cognitive/stress response results while also reporting a greater sense of wellbeing, mood stability, and better sleep.
- Research has also shown Rhodiola’s cardioprotective potential, as the researchers found it protected the heart from stress-induced cardiac damage.
- Cognitive Performance Support
- May Help Depression
- Healthier Stress Response (Adaptogenic)
- Support Heart Health
- Help Reduce Fatigue
- Physical Performance Support
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Due to activating potential, avoid taking Rhodiola in the evening.
- Dosage: 1 capsule (500 mg)
- Bottle Sizes: 18 capsule trial size, 60, 250, 500, and 1000 capsules
Ingredients: Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) root (500 mg)
Contraindications and Cautions: Not for use during pregnancy or while nursing. Consult a physician before use of this product for children, if you have a medical condition, and/or are taking prescription medications.